FreshBooks Integration with Hubspot
FreshBooks can be integrated seamlessly with a lot of wonderful and useful apps like Hubspot.
HubSpot connects with FreshBooks to perfectly manage your clients and get the information you need to be able to assess the return on your marketing efforts.
How do you integrate FreshBooks with Hubspot?
You can sync customers and evangelist only between FreshBooks and HubSpot based on the Client’s primary email address. It could display payments and invoices under each contact within the contacts section of HubSpot with links to the Invoices and Payments but it can’t create Invoices/Payments in FreshBooks and it won’t sync contacts that aren’t customers or evangelists within HubSpot.
But you could view invoices and payment details in HubSpot.
What is Hubspot?
HubSpot is an inbound marketing platform that would help you be visible and interesting to visitors, convert leads, and close deals with customers. You can manage your pipeline and speed up your sales process by setting up an automation that frees you from painful data entry and spreadsheet organizing.
You even get the custom dashboard that allows you to see and track all your customer interactions. It has a CRM tool that would allow unlimited users so your whole team can be part of it.
It has huge storage to up to 1 million contacts and companies! If your goal is to continue to expand and grow and you would want a full-service solution, you can upgrade to a fee-based membership that offers:
- A marketing hub to grow traffic and convert more visitors with inbound marketing campaigns for your business
- A sales hub to help you connect with more leads through AI, so the focus is on closing deals not finding them anymore
- A service hub to support your customer service teams, so they can focus on doing what they do best and that’s giving great customer service!
How it works with FreshBooks
- Once you convert a HubSpot lead into a Customer or Evangelist their contact details are pushed into FreshBooks and you’re ready to start billing them right away.
- Customers from FreshBooks will be added as contacts in HubSpot in the Customer lifecycle stage.
- FreshBooks’ invoice and payment activity will be added in HubSpot as a timeline event within contact and company records and it would show up in the left-hand side panel for full visibility so you could easily access the data you need to assess and be able to gauge the return on all your marketing efforts.
How To Get Started using FreshBooks with Hubspot
- Click on the “Get Integration” button on this page
- Click on the login button
- Sign in to your FreshBooks account with your email and password and click login
- Click on the Allow access button to allow HubSpot to connect to your FreshBooks account
- If you have more than one business, choose a Business to integrate with, then click login again
- Enter your HubSpot email address and password, and click login
- If you have multiple HubSpot accounts, choose the HubSpot account you want to integrate with your FreshBooks account
- Then click Grant access
- Ensure Initial Sync and Ongoing Sync are checked off in the Configure window – this allows any future Clients to be synced into FreshBooks moving forward
- Click Save to continue, and your HubSpot contacts will start syncing into FreshBooks that would be around 1 to 10 minutes.
Key Benefits of FreshBooks and Hubspot's Integration
- HubSpot contacts that have reached the Customer or Evangelist lifecycle stage are synced with FreshBooks for easy invoicing.
- Bring all of your FreshBooks contacts into HubSpot so all your contacts are in one place.
- FreshBooks’ invoice and payment activity would show up in HubSpot as a timeline event within contact and company records as well as show up in the left-hand side panel for full visibility.
- Your business would have more traffic and convert more visitors with inbound marketing campaigns for your business.
FreshBooks and HubSpot Integration are one of the best to grow, expand, and be stable.
With these joint forces, you would gather leads more leads from HubSpot, automate marketing, and sales process. Also, automate FreshBooks invoicing and payment processing.
Do a lot more by connecting FreshBooks and HubSpot to lead you to your road to success!
|Copyright © SoftwareManagementTools 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|